This morning when I was trying to synchronize my calendar with my cell phone, I accidentally deleted all the contacts on my cell phone, which sucked. I have to ask everyone who knows me and have my cell phone business card to send their name card to me, which will eventually take a long time.
Later in the day, I saw some interesting video on youtube, where a patriotic Chinese student hits a Tibetan protestor in London, in a fountain, which is really funny. I wanted to say that, it was really unnecessory, what will happen what if we just give the torch to the protestors ? I believe nothing will happen.
And one thing is for sure, every one in those protests are all used by politicans sitting in front of the television, these people are just acting according to their scripts. Enthusiasitic Chinese students are used and also those crazy Tibetans are all used too.
The fact is that a lot of countries in the world has already invested a lot of money to the Olympics, and no one wants to see if there is anything wrong with it. Dalai Lama won't lose anything if the Olympics fails to be host smoothly. And the real losers will be the countries which invested heavily into the Olympics and China. To this extent, protesting and boycotting the Olympics is really not a good idea.
By the way, it's quite exciting to see that Tibetan being hit in the fountains, really funny though.
Kick, Kick his ass, man !
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment